LED Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishmazter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't trust the EBay system to see if they fit your car. They definitely fit. I have similar bulbs in mine and they are so much better than stock. You can get
Bthem cheaper if you can wait on the slow boat from china (literally).

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hidguy.net has the full dome light kit for interior for 40$ except u do have to get the vanity lights seperate which he also has .. I have the domelight kit and looks an works great

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I know you are gonna smack me for asking this but where are the puddle lights? I can't find anymore lights in the interior.

OP
OP
vt_hokie2008

vt_hokie2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you are gonna smack me for asking this but where are the puddle lights? I can't find anymore lights in the interior.

Puddle lights are on the bottom side of the exterior mirrors. I do not have them, you may or may not.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Mine is working good so far as well

Great! Mine are still working just fine as well

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Nope, don't have those. I put them in yesterday so, I will post up pics today if I get a chance. They made SUCH a difference. Even the girlfriend likes them better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove