LED Headlight Interference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason101

Reaction score
I just upgraded to LED Headlights and Fogs two weeks ago and have no issue at all including what you are describing.

Both were plug and play without any additional capacitors or anything.

LED Lights 1 (Small).jpg

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
I just purchased some H11 LED bulbs and replaced the halogen bulbs in my 2018 Tahoe projectors. Although the light output is decent and cutoff/beam pattern is good, I'm running in to an interesting issue that I wanted to see if anyone here had experience with.

These LED lights interfere with the back-up camera. The image becomes shaky and grainy when the lights are on and returns to normal when they are off. No other interference with radio or otherwise.

I've tried ferrite coils on the wires and even tin foiled the dust caps to attempt to diminish the interference, but with no luck.

Is anyone running LED headlight bulbs that don't cause interference--or have you experienced this issue?
Hello subsonic. Glad you are pointing out this, our kits has been tested one of the best kits out there with no issues at all not even the ones you are having! Out kits are 100% plug and play and error free as well. You can buy ours which they also have a very good reputation and trustworthy reviews from real buyers here on the forum . Let me know if you need any help or have concerns . Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SubSonic

SubSonic

Reaction score
Just wanted to update that this issue was solved by using different LED H11 bulbs, so obviously just a bad set with interference.

Tahoe_Tito

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just upgraded to LED Headlights and Fogs two weeks ago and have no issue at all including what you are describing.

Both were plug and play without any additional capacitors or anything.

View attachment 209756

Mind sharing brand and source? I’m looking to get LED bulbs and don’t know which to go with.

Jason101

Reaction score
Mind sharing brand and source? I’m looking to get LED bulbs and don’t know which to go with.

Sure Can. Still no issue. Absolutely love them.
Headlights:
OPT7 Fluxbeam LED Headlight Kit w/Clear Arc-Beam Bulbs - 9006-60w 7,000Lm 6K Cool White CREE - 2 Yr Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VNBDVOC/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_Uio3Bb9E3E223

Fogs:
LASFIT PSX26W / 12278 LED Fog Light 60W 7600LM/set 6000K Crystal White Flip COB LED Chips 1x Pair (2pcs) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079CBR2PX/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_dno3BbFZBXN5Y

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork