LED headlight bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the only LED bulbs that will fit without mods is the GTR lighting CPS Mini. Its the same size as the regular halogen counterparts. Now they arent the brightest bulbs out there, but they arent trying to be. They will be brighter then stock but wont be HID level wither.

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in a set of beamtech LED bulbs in my mom's new Wrangler. They are a great upgrade. Have great reviews as well. $40 for the pair. I bought a pair to out in the wife's Yukon. Just haven't had time to out them in yet. Look into them.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have LEDs in my 2000 civic since it came with them. not sure on the brand but they suck. my accord has olm in the highbeams and they are amazing but a giant pain. no real modifications just an extra ballast or something that gets plugged in then that plugs into the bulb. the olm i have are adjustable tho which is the annoying part. the locking ring free spins until you tighten down the set screws. its not a regular bulb so the orientation in the housing matters greatly. my civic is 1 bulb for high and low beams and whatever brand the previous owner chose has a terrible highbeam function to the point its useless to even bother using highbeams. so my input is do your research before you buy not all led bulbs are the same.

Denali Deen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The brand i used was lightning dark they have a great beam pattern and are plenty bright. they were on amazon but may be sold out. there was no modification needed just plug and play. They were one of the top rated ones I found in the price range too.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed JDM Astar LEDs inside and outside on my 07 Yukon XL Denali, and I am very satisfied with them. The only mod that I had to make was for the fog lights, where I had to cut off a 1/4" plastic 'ear' in the housing that the LED slides into to achieve the required clearance to insert the LED. It took about 30 seconds, and being on the inside of the housing, it is completely invisible.

OP
OP
Californian

Californian

Reaction score
thanks everybody for the responses. I looked around and decided to go with these sealight ones. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QFFDQ9K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
They came nicely packaged and look to be well built. They were able to be installed very easy without any modifications and i have not seen any flickering issues at all. So far the output is good, but I think the light could be a little more focused. I am happy with them so fare and would buy them again. I just did a quick job since it was raining and I need to replace the driver headlight assembly anyway. I'll go back and clean things up when I do some more mods. here are some pics to compare the difference.

20200208_212111.jpg 20200208_230251.jpg 20200208_205541.jpg 20200206_180102.jpg 20200206_175934.jpg

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That light output looks pretty good! I have heard some pretty decent about the sealight brand of LEDs so they should last for you. the more important thing is they fit without clearancing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518