LED Gauge Cluster conversion dilemma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made mine, took a while. If there's a decent car audio shop in your area that does custom enclosures, I'm sure they would have no problem making one.

I just happen to have a very good friend who owns a shop here locally that is very high quality. In fact, they now contract wtih the fire department I work with in CNC'ing slots for our brass (hose couplings) and other tools so they have a designated spot and do not move around. I will see what they can do...

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
If you want the cluster and harness they are ready to ship! Just PM me.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just happen to have a very good friend who owns a shop here locally that is very high quality. In fact, they now contract wtih the fire department I work with in CNC'ing slots for our brass (hose couplings) and other tools so they have a designated spot and do not move around. I will see what they can do...

hey Joe - im interested in the bezel as well. Can you please let me know if they are able to do it and how much it would cost?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bezel will be fairly simply to make bo. Just some cutting and bondoglass. I could do it.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't afford this super cool mod. Actually I'm trying to sell a complete DIY retro to get the cash up for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dimi3

Latest posts