LED Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i'm still waiting on the paper work to get to the dealer, Long story, but could someone who has a Yukon tell me the actual size of the fogs lights? And if you could be so kind to maybe take a pic of what its like behind the fog light housing? I'm hoping to take out the housing and put in LED ones like the one below.

EFLOOD2520LG.jpg

amscomps

Reaction score
Hey, Did you ever get these installed? Looking at the same setup. Liking the loss of chrome also.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell without a link to the specs ... but those look like led driving lights, which have no defined beam pattern and are basically like having an additional set of high beams, and should never be used on a public road as a 'fog' light.

OP
OP
T

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are flood lights, I ended up putting them on my push bar. I'm going to look into getting 4 spot led lights from rigid industries and custom mounting them where the current fogs are

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84