LED Tail lights on 2015 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on the repair over replacement. I've gone the repair route. For the repair, an extra layer of wire is soldered into the otherwise-weak OEM connection to strengthen it, so it's stronger than from factory and less likely to happen again vs replacement with the same potential flaw.

jets

Reaction score
My passenger side tail went on the fritz earlier this year. A local guy fixes them for a fee; I gave him the broken one. Very cheap and effective.

Bagherra

Reaction score
My passenger side went out, i replaced them with the Escalade style lights....got my factory ones somewhere in garage..

Denali_lover

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had an issue with mine, drilled two small holes from the back right through the circuit strip on either side of the break. Made a wire jumper with two ring terminals, and connected them with a stainless rivet one each side. Seal it up with silicone and you have a permanent fix for $5.00.
just make sure where you drill isn't inline with one of the LED's like i did...... lol

OP
OP
benjamminharris

benjamminharris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I used circuitboardmedics.com i called them they emailed me a label to print off, sent both tail lights in for them to look at. They fixed one, and replaced the other. Took about 9 days from time I shipped till the time I got them back. Highly reccomend. They have warranty as well. About 400 bucks took care of both tail lights. Better than the dealer wanting $900 per light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar