LED Daytime running lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TuFerLife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone post pictures of this mod? I was thoroughly annoyed when mine didn't have the DRL's. I'm interested in this harness, but as skeptical since everyone says they're not as bright as the ones on the LTZ.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like GM finally added led drl's to the Tahoe suburban ls/lt models for 2018.

TuFerLife

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What afreaking gut punch... I'm still not happy about this since I just my 2017 last month. And now base model 2018's will have DRL...

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What afreaking gut punch... I'm still not happy about this since I just my 2017 last month. And now base model 2018's will have DRL...
No different from 16 when the nicer infotainment interface became standard on the LS.

I'm actually surprised that in this day and age, OEMs run different styles of DRLs and other exterior lighting on the same product line since it adds unnecessary costs to production and parts inventory.

BWR7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The changes makes me happy that I got a 2017 LT. I have wireless charging and the 8" driver information center both of which will only be available on the premier. I was bummed about the lights too but I prefer the 8" dic and the wireless charging over the led.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still surprised it took 3 years to include the led drls across the board. But even more surprised the 6spd auto is still here. I'm guessing that means this generation never sees the 10 spd. The 5.3/6spd isn't going to compare very favorably to the 3.5tt/10spd in the new expedition.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This might make a headlight swap possible, which wouldn't have previously worked with a reprogram.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14