LED Cupholder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this in another post and finally got around to getting them installed.

When I first got them they were green and did not match the interior lighting that well. I was able to get a new LED and solder the blue and green light to come on at the same time to match the aqua color better.

What you guys think?

In the first pic that's just the flash that caused that mark.

Attachments

• IMG-20130107-00066.jpg
    IMG-20130107-00066.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG-20130107-00068.jpg
    IMG-20130107-00068.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
OP
OP
LTLux

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nathan is correct, the site is accentglow.com and he's a great guy to deal with. I will say that he only has red, blue and green colors premade. I had to get him to send me another set of the blue, green LED's and then take it apart and widen the hole where the led goes because it’s a larger led. He had to solder the blue green to come on at the same time to match the tahoe color.

He also sends instructions but he had never made them for a Tahoe, so I had to send him the measurements for the holes so he could get the right size.

As far as wiring, you have to tap into the bottom panel on the dash where the 12v plugs and pedal adjust buttons are. I was not sure which wires to use because I wanted them to come on when my dash lights came on at night, so I took it to an electronics guy I know and he did it. He only charged me $10 and the coasters and leds were $40 or $45.

If you guys want, I can ask him which 2 wires he tapped into so you guys can do it yourself? Also, if you look up acentglow on youtube, there are several install videos.

PistolPT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know it's been a while LTLux, but did you ever find out which wires your friend had to tap in to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA