LED cube fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I've always liked the look of LED fogs, so I got some myself and wired them up. I didn't take any pictures while I was assembling it (sorry) but I tried to take pictures of where everything bolted up. I had to use the mount for the old fog light, cut off the tabs that held the old one on, and drilled new mounting holes. Wired the lights directly into the existing harness for the factory fogs and bam! Had everything done in about two hours.IMG_0095.JPGIMG_0099.JPGIMG_0100.JPGIMG_0102.JPGIMG_0103.JPG

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Nice! Looks good. Got any output shots ?
link to the lights you used ?

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the look of 2 pods in each. Looks good. But I know they have got to bounce alot when driving down the road. That bracket isn't stable enough for 2 of those lights to not move at all. But I like the look

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I like the look of 2 pods in each. Looks good. But I know they have got to bounce alot when driving down the road. That bracket isn't stable enough for 2 of those lights to not move at all. But I like the look
Idk look at the 2nd and 3rd pic. The bottom of the lights are kinda wedged against the valance opening to give it a pretty tight fit.:shrug:

quest51210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're low enough, won't cause an issue if properly aimed.
Horrid for for cats and small dogs cause that's their eye level lol.
Eh, we see them all the time here in Texas....lifted, stock, and lowered. Either way they are hideous for oncoming drivers. Proper HID or halogen projectors work best.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Thats "if" he has them on against oncoming traffic. We don't know his driving habits. Maybe he only has them on when it's foggy.
I'm in Alaska , it's basically a wanna be Texas with all the lifted chevys and light bars so I know lol.

Besides all that I like the install, especially when there's no option for projectors on our trucks where yukons there are.

mmeachem

Reaction score
I've always liked the look of LED fogs, so I got some myself and wired them up. I didn't take any pictures while I was assembling it (sorry) but I tried to take pictures of where everything bolted up. I had to use the mount for the old fog light, cut off the tabs that held the old one on, and drilled new mounting holes. Wired the lights directly into the existing harness for the factory fogs and bam! Had everything done in about two hours.View attachment 71947View attachment 71948View attachment 71949View attachment 71950View attachment 71951
Did you cut the stock harness and tap the lights into them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmeachem

Reaction score
I've always liked the look of LED fogs, so I got some myself and wired them up. I didn't take any pictures while I was assembling it (sorry) but I tried to take pictures of where everything bolted up. I had to use the mount for the old fog light, cut off the tabs that held the old one on, and drilled new mounting holes. Wired the lights directly into the existing harness for the factory fogs and bam! Had everything done in about two hours.View attachment 71947View attachment 71948View attachment 71949View attachment 71950View attachment 71951
Did you cut the stock harness and tap the lights into them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz