Laura GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went into Hiley Fort Worth today and they were a solid $2700 above the price that Laura quoted... and they did not like talking about Laura.

I deleted a longer post but I'm not going to go back there.

Last edited:

diesel rob

Reaction score
Laura is Legit....Bought my 2015 Yukon there. Everything was quick and easy. Best price around ...Drove 4 hrs to get it.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The local dealers are borderline offended when you ask them to match Laura.

One guy told me "I don't care what their price is, they are in Illinois"

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The local dealers are borderline offended when you ask them to match Laura.

One guy told me "I don't care what their price is, they are in Illinois"

I too had the same problem. Everyone told me I'd never get one for that price. It honestly scared me to order from Laura because I thought I was wasting 2 months waiting. Came in right on time and not a penny more than they quoted.

Niner

Reaction score
I was looking at their website and they are discounting the 2015s about 12%.
They have one 2015i "in transit" with no sale price, just the msrp listed. The prices they have listed are very close to the employee pricing which is very nice.

I wish I was eligible for that or lived close enough. I qualify for supplier pricing which is right around 8% off msrp. I have no idea what pricing people without the ability to get supplier or employee discounts are able to get, but I would think it is much closer to msrp especially on the 2015i.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to go ahead and place an order with a local dealer. I could have saved about $2,700 if I had gone with Laura, but it was going to be a plane flight, 11 hour drive etc. etc. etc.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Laura told me that their current prices are good until November 3rd and that GM's rebates will change that day. He said the prices could stay the same, go up, or go down. Does anyone know more about this?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Laura told me that their current prices are good until November 3rd and that GM's rebates will change that day. He said the prices could stay the same, go up, or go down. Does anyone know more about this?

That's typical with any dealer. Generally it stays about the same.

SRT8_HMI

Reaction score

That's odd considering the 2015 model Yukons have no rebate available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo