Latest acquisition. 15 Burb....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just had my 04 that I had just about destroy me and my family. Fuel regulator seals blew and almost caught fire... That was the final straw... So found this K2 with 71k on it... Figured why not, I havent had a K2 yet... I was really wanting to go back to a truck. But after driving 15 different trucks, they dont feel right and I said screw it, a 5x8 trailer is cheap to fix my pickup truck needs.

Loaded Ltz with max towing etc... I liked it from the first time I found it... Lets see if my relationship goes better with this one..

BURB3.jpgBURB1.jpgBURB4.jpgBURB5.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just had my 04 that I had just about destroy me and my family. Fuel regulator seals blew and almost caught fire... That was the final straw... So found this K2 with 71k on it... Figured why not, I havent had a K2 yet... I was really wanting to go back to a truck. But after driving 15 different trucks, they dont feel right and I said screw it, a 5x8 trailer is cheap to fix my pickup truck needs.

Loaded Ltz with max towing etc... I liked it from the first time I found it... Lets see if my relationship goes better with this one..

View attachment 349833View attachment 349832View attachment 349834View attachment 349835
How do you like her over the 900s? She'll get better mileage for sure. Is it an early or late 2015?

OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like her over the 900s? She'll get better mileage for sure. Is it an early or late 2015?
900s will always feel like home to me for some reason... I have loved 4 of those over the years... Maybe this will grow on me... Ride wise its pretty comparable... The accelerator pedal is going to take some getting used to. Very used to no delay or minimal. THis thing you have to put some foot in it for it to go... So I know a pedal commander will fix that and a range afm if I went that route... I get it delivered after they put a new windshield in it, probably a day or 2, so will fill yall in on the differences I can put down between all platforms. One notable thing is the road noise is so much quieter in this... No buffering to note on the freeway to 80... I can tell the mag ride on the freeway is stiffer than in town... But our freeways suck here anyways...

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
900s will always feel like home to me for some reason... I have loved 4 of those over the years... Maybe this will grow on me... Ride wise its pretty comparable... The accelerator pedal is going to take some getting used to. Very used to no delay or minimal. THis thing you have to put some foot in it for it to go... So I know a pedal commander will fix that and a range afm if I went that route... I get it delivered after they put a new windshield in it, probably a day or 2, so will fill yall in on the differences I can put down between all platforms. One notable thing is the road noise is so much quieter in this... No buffering to note on the freeway to 80... I can tell the mag ride on the freeway is stiffer than in town... But our freeways suck here anyways...

Is there any kind of warranty on it? For the cost of a Pedal Commander and Range, you could get a tune and be FAR better off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne