Laser Rear Tail light (universal)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is an idea that I took from my bike. I installed it on my bike so it would be better seen at night. It is particularly good here on the coast because we have a lot of mornings with fog and the Laser shines a beam behind the Tahoe about 8-10 feet behind and the fog lights the entire beam so it is easy to see. I is only about 10 bucks on Amazon and mounts in the trailer hitch area and splices into the trailer lights. The beam can be easily adjusted as far as the width and distance from the rear of the truck. Here is the link to get more information , and a couple of pics. I set up a fog machine to show that as well. Search google:
FICBOX Universal Car and Motorcycle Rear-end Alarm Laser Fog Taillight Anti-Collision Warning Lamp

2013 Tahoe Lazor fog stop 2.jpg 2013 Tahoe lazor fog stop light.jpg

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is an idea that I took from my bike. I installed it on my bike so it would be better seen at night. It is particularly good here on the coast because we have a lot of mornings with fog and the Laser shines a beam behind the Tahoe about 8-10 feet behind and the fog lights the entire beam so it is easy to see. I is only about 10 bucks on Amazon and mounts in the trailer hitch area and splices into the trailer lights. The beam can be easily adjusted as far as the width and distance from the rear of the truck. Here is the link to get more information , and a couple of pics. I set up a fog machine to show that as well. Search google:
FICBOX Universal Car and Motorcycle Rear-end Alarm Laser Fog Taillight Anti-Collision Warning Lamp

View attachment 268920 View attachment 268921
no link?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had mine installed for right at 4 years now, I guess I got lucky, ha. anyway let me know how yours works out.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had mine installed for right at 4 years now, I guess I got lucky, ha. anyway let me know how yours works out.
maybe after the weather warms up I will try to hook something up. I think a left & right line like they show on the bikes might be interesting, not sure on the legality of something like that here in commiefornia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900