Larger Wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE DONALD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I have a 2011 Tahoe LTZ. Im not really happy with the view out of the rear during rain. Does anyone know if there are longer wiper blades sold that would clear a larger area of the rear window during rain storms

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My rear wiper seems to be doing the job on clearing my rear window. There is nothing special about these wiper blades, as long as the attaching mechanism is the same (hook, stud, etc.). I suggest that you remove your wiper and take it into your local auto parts store, and see what they have in a slightly longer blade with the same attaching mechanism.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if there is room, then i would simply say grab one that is a little longer than stock. as long as it has the same mounting then you can at least give it a try. although not sure your going to gain much, and the curve of the window may not let much more make contact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts