L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note!

Note: some trucks have lights on the rear doors. The same lights as the front doors will work, I've tried it.

12F6BD93-5889-4C44-A708-AA7DAB81D3FF.gif

WhoDatBuul

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know this is a STICKY , But SBL blows !!!
i had nothing but problems with their LEDs , i Always been a VLEDs guy but i thought ill try them just in the dome lights and man they blow ! vleds output is so much brighter. i have to get new dome light now... IMO you pay for what you get. thas just my 02.cents

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know this is a STICKY , But SBL blows !!!
i had nothing but problems with their LEDs , i Always been a VLEDs guy but i thought ill try them just in the dome lights and man they blow ! vleds output is so much brighter. i have to get new dome light now... IMO you pay for what you get. thas just my 02.cents

Thank you for your opinion

:Handshake:

I've used them for 10+ years and have nothing but good things to say about them. Any issues I've had with a bulb going bad, they've replaced quickly, and for free.

No company ever has 100% satisfaction from customers...

Flomaster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check the kit contents. I looked at a couple of those and they had bulbs in them for lights that don't even exist on my Yukon.
I emailed the guy and he wanted to know the year and make of my Hoe to make sure I got the right lights. For the price I think ill bite and give them a try.

Tapped via TapaCrap on my SGN4

KatGV

Reaction score
Hey NathanJax Great post I have replaced all my Interior with SB LED Except (my question) the Vanity Mirror Lights? Anybody replaced those with LED's? Also Anybody have a problem with the Map Lights?? They a really bright when the doors open but when you push the map button they get dimmer? How do you fix this issue, it seems like it should be brighter with the button and dimmer with the door open? Does the same thing in my Hubbies 03 Silverado also? Help
p.s. this might have been addressed farther down in the posts but I didn't want to look through all 20 pages of posts

Last edited:

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the kit contents. I looked at a couple of those and they had bulbs in them for lights that don't even exist on my Yukon.
Just bought mine on Amazon. Less than $20 shipped to my door.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

msandli

Reaction score
FYI, superbright says the dome light listed in the sticky - 4210-xHP6 - is discontinued (unless you want to get it in red or blue).

The dome light they now show as replacing the dome light in a 2001 Tahoe is 4210-*** (*** will vary depending on the color).

Don't know if there are any other bulb changes, but I noticed that because one of my dome lights is out, and these LEDs aren't any more expensive than a regular bulb down at advance auto parts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts