L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a list for all the 2000-2006 S.U.V.'s that are wanting to do the LED conversion to your interior and puddle lights. My info is coming from www.SuperBrightLEDs.com . I am in no way affiliated with them, but I've been ordering bulbs from them for 5+ years with no problems what so ever. Fast shipping, 1 year warranty, etc.

Doors - 2 - Get the 194 WLED-x-x LED bulbs 120 degree angle. Getting brighter ones doesn't do any good.

Colors:
Red
Amber
White
Blue
Green
UV Blacklight

194WLED-x-xLEDbulb.jpg

Map Lights - 2 - Get the WLED-x6 LED bulbs. Because the plastic shield goes around them, there is no difference if you get the high powered ones, so don't waste your money.

Colors:
Red
Amber
Cool White (Blueish White)
Natural White (Regular White)
Warm White (Yellowish White)
Blue
Green
UV Blacklight

194WLED-x6LEDbulb.jpg

Puddle Lights - 2 - These go under your outside side mirrors. Get the festoon 42mm 4210-xHP6 high powered bulbs. They are a little trouble getting them in and then aimed correctly, but they make a world of difference.

Colors:
Cool White Cool White (Blueish White)

HighPower6-LEDFestoonbulb.jpg

License Plate Lights - 2 - Get the same 194 WLED-x-x LED 120 degree angle bulbs as the doors. Getting brighter ones doesn't do any good.

Colors:
Red
Amber
White
Blue
Green
UV Blacklight

194WLED-x-xLEDbulb.jpg

2nd and 3rd rows...

Dome Lights - 2 - (the middle bulbs that turn on with the doors) Get the same festoon 42mm 4210-xHP6 High powered bulbs as the puddles

Colors:
Cool White Cool White (Blueish White)

HighPower6-LEDFestoonbulb.jpg

Dome Switched Lights - 4 - For the left and right side bulbs that come on with the button, you can just get the festoon 4410-x9 LED bulb, because you hardly ever use them and they are $12 cheaper per bulb then the high powered...

Colors:
Red
Amber
Cool White (Blueish White)
Natural White (Regular White)
Blue
Green
UV Blacklight

4410-x9LEDFestoonbulb.jpg

SO.... If your going to order all these bulbs, you'll want to get;

4 - 194 WLED-x-x LED bulbs (Doors & license plate) 194WLED-x-xLEDbulb.jpg

2 - WLED-x6 LED bulbs (Map lights)194WLED-x6LEDbulb.jpg

4 - Festoon 42mm 4210-xHP6 High powered bulbs (puddles & Domes)HighPower6-LEDFestoonbulb.jpg

4 - Festoon 4410-x9 LED bulbs (Dome switched lights) 4410-x9LEDFestoonbulb.jpg

Let me know if I forgot anything or need to add anything.

Good luck!!!

Nathan

Last edited:

Robert.K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just what I needed to know. How about the light under the hood? just kidding but if you really know I wouldn't mind knowing too!

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

and the behind the dash/gauge lights!

2000Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just what I needed to know. How about the light under the hood? just kidding but if you really know I wouldn't mind knowing too!

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

and the behind the dash/gauge lights!
I'm pretty sure it's a 194 as well.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a great thread, straight, to the point, and with pictures.

:waytogo:

B O S S

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any tips for the doors and map lights? I havent checked but they look a little harder. Do you need to remove the whole door panel? and what about those footwell lights?

Last edited: