L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're ordering from superbrightleds.com use code "Pirate14" for 10% off. I don't know when it expires...

cmyhre85355

Reaction score
Ordered some map lights from SuperbrightLeds the other day. They fit a bit oddly but I was able to get them in. Heres the issue im now having though. Driving home last night I had no dash lights at all. Pulled the LEDs in the second row and now all is well. The bulbs I ordered are all CANBUS bulbs. Could that be the culprit? Update- it seems that pressing any of the overhead buttons will toggle the instrument/dash lights on and off. Im a bit baffled at this point.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jose6326

Reaction score
I have an 03 Tahoe and im deciding if I should replace the cluster bulbs since some of the originals are burned out or swapping the cluster with an escalade cluster

can someone tell me what LEDs I need to replace the ones in my 03 Tahoe?
and where is the best place to buy at a good price

I seen a kit on ebay which includes the stepper motors but I don't think I need those

any suggestions

thanks

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 03 Tahoe and im deciding if I should replace the cluster bulbs since some of the originals are burned out or swapping the cluster with an escalade cluster

can someone tell me what LEDs I need to replace the ones in my 03 Tahoe?

and where is the best place to buy at a good price

I seen a kit on ebay which includes the stepper motors but I don't think I need those

any suggestions

thanks

x2

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct, however it does specify the size. From there you can either google, amazon, or ebay to find the best deal.

Not trying to be rude, just trying to help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins