L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadyman68

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, im having a problem with mine. I have an 04' denali and i replaced mine with the leds as well and they wont come on when i open the doors or the fob but the ones on the doors come on just fine. tried putting the original bulbs back in and stil nothing. but the ones up front can be switched on with the buttons. same with the rear ones as well. can anyone help me figure out this problem and save me some money by not going to the dealer for help!!!? thanx

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im having a problem with mine. I have an 04' denali and i replaced mine with the leds as well and they wont come on when i open the doors or the fob but the ones on the doors come on just fine. tried putting the original bulbs back in and stil nothing. but the ones up front can be switched on with the buttons. same with the rear ones as well. can anyone help me figure out this problem and save me some money by not going to the dealer for help!!!? thanx

you need to press your overhead button on your headlight switch

Cadyman68

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I already did that. Not the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about reverse lights? What's a good, bright LED for that?

I hate not being able to see anything when reversing in the dark.

02 Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about reverse lights? What's a good, bright LED for that?

I hate not being able to see anything when reversing in the dark.

Here is what i got i wanted a white led bulb but not be worse than halogen and so when i got these there was a noticeable difference and plenty bright with the projector in it. A back up camera though is what really made a difference when backing up at night.

Last edited:

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what i got i wanted a white led bulb but not be worse than halogen and so when i got these there was a noticeable difference and plenty bright with the projector in it. A back up camera though is what really made a difference when backing up at night.

I'll check 'em out, thanks. Do these just plug in out of the box? I have an 03 Yukon.
Did you have any problems with them?

02 Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll check 'em out, thanks. Do these just plug in out of the box? I have an 03 Yukon.
Did you have any problems with them?

Yep plug and play (leds are polarized so if they dont work, just flip it) and for 15 bucks i thought what the hell. No problems at all with them, i even got leds from that seller for my fogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j