Key fob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecoli_23

Reaction score
previous owner says that my 00 denali has auto start and door locks and what not, can i get a key fob at a parts store (he said auto zone) how do i program it for my car?

edit 2000 denali once i looked at title

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Factory remote start was available in 04. Not sure if an 02 was plug n play for that option.

What key fob do you have? Ask previous owner if factory or aftermarket and how to get it going in time for Winter. It’s especially nice on vehicles w/ manual climate control because it starts the HVAC to the setting it was last on.

I have it on a 90 German car that’s black. When driven on hot days it gets covered at the office and remote start it 15 min b4 I’d leave from 2nd story of the bldg. Could walk out to remove the cover and black leather seats were nice & chilly on 100+ days as well as having the car dehumidified. It’s a Clifford ACE 7500 on a 5SP M circa 1995.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz