Karcher Power Washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
My wife got me one of those about ten years ago from either QVC or HSN, biggest ************* I ever had. , cheap frickin proprietary hose and gun, no way to swap it out with good stuff. you get what you pay for. sorry that's my rant for today.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a to lowes to shop at lol. Closest one of those is an hour and a half away from me! So I'm stuck paying higher prices for what the small hardware store has in stock.
I believe that last week Lowes started allowing online shopping with free shipping on most items.

:anitoof::anitoof::anitoof:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had 2 now and the reed valves go bad on the electric ones.

The start leaking internally and don't hold pressure. As a result the washer is constantly short cycle.

nitehawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have given up on Karcher. .. To expensive to repair I have had at least 4. Authorized Karcher dealer convinced me to buy a Stil pressure washer . Told me if I didn't like it he would buy it back. I love this machine. It works better that any of the marchers and comes with more attachments

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biggest piece of crap, my f-i-l bought one, shot within a month, ill use my gas one thank you.....
Good concept i guess.....quiet...... something about water and electric with me though.....

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the lowes Green Works. Had it for about 2 years. Works fine as long as you prime the water before turning the pump on, since it's water cooled and all. I use it 5-6 times a month.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a sunjoe (I think that's what its called) it works great. Love it and would buy another.
I also have a gas powered one, it needs a new pump. I'll replace it eventually. I like having both though, its nice to use the electric because of the noise reduction but when you need the power of gas, its only a reach away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh