Karcher Power Washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I've been busy with the house lately, and the Denali
Is now due for some much needed attention.

If any of you are like me having a clean car is a must. I love the shine this thing has when it's clean. The problem is blacknis not so forgiving. Working in an area with a ton of dust has left me searching for a way to keep the Denali clean without inducing scratching or swirl marks.

So, I went out and purchased an electric Karcher 1600 PSI K2 power washer that included the car care kit.

I currently have a promo code for any of you that would like to try out one of their products. The code is good for 50% off and everything over $50 is free shipping. I am in no way associated with the company and I don't know anyone who is, the cheap side of me just figured why not!

The it came with a "foam cannon" of you will so I will be reviewing and posting my findings!

Here's the power washer I purchased:

https://www.kaercher.com/us/home-garden/electric-pressure-washers/k-2-cck-16023150.html

@yates ™ @01Konvict @goodinblack @Ben @07Burb @THE YETI @Joew311 @NathanJax

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Here is the code. I paid $74 out the door for everything cannot beat that price with a warranty anywhere.

They also have all sorts of other cleaning equipment. I've never heard of them but they seem reputable, offer a warranty, and the deal was awesome! Hopefully someone can get a deal out of this too :)

78F16C00-A811-4052-94EE-8FA081BAE26C_zpsm85am6kw.jpg

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do kinda want an electric one for washing cars but do not want to buy anything else right now. Thank you for the info though.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking into a pressure washer for my detail business. That's a good deal. I would love the foam cannon too. How big is the unit you bought?

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I do kinda want an electric one for washing cars but do not want to buy anything else right now. Thank you for the info though.

No problem just figured it was such a good deal I'd share. Gas gets old when it's so loud

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem just figured it was such a good deal I'd share. Gas gets old when it's so loud
It is honestly a PITA for washing cars but it is the decision I made so I use it.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turns out this is a bust, they won't accept my billing address online and I've been around in circles on the phone for the last hour trying to get a hold of a of a customer service rep that can actually helphas proven to be impossible. I can't even make an order....

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 1600 from greenworks from lowes last week. They had it on sale for around $70...

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 1600 from greenworks from lowes last week. They had it on sale for around $70...
I wish I had a to lowes to shop at lol. Closest one of those is an hour and a half away from me! So I'm stuck paying higher prices for what the small hardware store has in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9