Just received my Grillcraft mesh grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish they had something like that for the nbs tahoe.

PACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been watching that grill for a while waiting for someone to get it and post pics. Are you going to paint your hood molding black as well to match? Post the pics darn it! Ha.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow nice grill. Looks like grillcraft is the cleanest aftermarket grill for both the tahoe and yukon...

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I did not initially, but i am now that I see hoe the upper grille looks!

Thanks guys!

DEF get the lower grille it would look so clean

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks great man! :waytogo: I like it. Do you plan on getting inserts for the lower part of your grill, too?

OP
OP
blaqout

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
I will say that the installation is not as easy as I expected it to be. Not extremely difficult, but not easy. You have to use the shell of the existing grille by cutting the old one out. Then you mount the new one using existing holes. So it is not a simple remove/replace job. You have to do it just right because if you leave any of the bars you can see them through the grille and it looks cheesy.

Edit: I haven't decided about the lower insert yet, just because I have a front license plate and I'm pretty sure I cannot do both.

Last edited:

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also went with GC .......... nice choice & look!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I ever decide to change mine up I may have to go this route. Looks really slick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy