Just Re Added all 2000 - 2003 Chevy Tahoe LED Packages up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dante@HIDGuy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone that we just recently re added all the 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chevy Tahoe LED packages to our website. We have been getting a lot of message stating that the links were broken on our previous thread. So here they are.

We are the top source lighting sources for your aftermarket needs for your tahoe. We only carry the biggest and best lighting sources and dont skimp on quality when it comes to LED technology or chip sizes. For us we would rather have our product do the talking for us.

All our LED solutions are tailored from in shop testing on REAL vehicles to insure that they fit comfortably and the brightest money can by. We dont skimp on quality of our LED's and would not install these LEDs on our own vehicles if we were not proud of our R - Tech Line.

Stop Spending money on halogen incandescent bulbs that keep you running back to the auto store and spending more money. These LED bulbs will pay for themselves and more likely outlast the life of your Tahoe. Besides the obvious savings of money, the performance is 80% better then halogen producing more lumens and fully iilluminating your vehicles interior. And not only that it just looks plain out cool and will impress all your friends B)

Below you will find all the newly re added packages. Have questions dont hesitate to shoot me a PM or email me at the email in my sig.

2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe DRL / Daytime Running Light LED Upgrade

2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe Interior Dome / Map Light LED Upgrade

2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe Interior Vanity / Sun Visor Lights LED Upgrade

2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe Parking/Turn Signal Switchback (Dual Color) LED Upgrade

2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe Reverse / Back-Up Light LED Upgrade

2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe Tag / License Plate Lights LED Upgrade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar