Just hit a deer in my Avalanche. FML.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine only cost $710. Plus if she got I a wreck insurance would cover it.

...and that's one thing I wasn't sure of if insurance would cover the lights or not. Who did the lights for you?

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vision Auto Works. Found him on eBay. Based out of Marietta, GA. Cheaper then most retrofitters and it's down south so shipping time won't be as long.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

...and that's one thing I wasn't sure of if insurance would cover the lights or not. Who did the lights for you?

Don't know if they'd cover it but they'd at least cover the stock ones and the price difference probably isn't a huge difference. OEM's cost $$$.

jokeracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1100 for a quad retro from the same guys Vision Auto Works. Includes the 2 sets of morimoto hid lights. Quad setup running all at once. That's probably my next upgrade.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that would be sick. $1100 isn't bad for a quad retro considering what everyone else's prices are that do them.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad it all is working out for ya...should be a nice Valentine's Day gift to yourself ;)

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you're okay Felix. Sorry to hear about this but glad you're getting it all fixed. Growing up we had a serious deer problem where we lived. I've hit one before and my dad totaled 2 cars because of them.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Sorry to hear about your dad. Can't believe he totaled two cars from it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadnerAutomotive