Just got the P0BBD error code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got the P0BBD error code it is currently pending :(

Green bean or the lithium?

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the battery is completely gone 100% dead pressing the gas peddle cause the engine to stall out several fails to crank..

at this point it isn't safe to operate

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when they go, they go fast, mine seemed fine and a couple of months later was struggling pretty hard. be interesting to know the cell and overall voltage you're seeing for others to know how bad it gets.

not to promote because I have no idea how long they will last, but the lithium is in stock and there's a 150$ off code for black Friday.

good luck

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when they go, they go fast, mine seemed fine and a couple of months later was struggling pretty hard. be interesting to know the cell and overall voltage you're seeing for others to know how bad it gets.

not to promote because I have no idea how long they will last, but the lithium is in stock and there's a 150$ off code for black Friday.

good luck
are the lithium cells cold proof? because it gets into the mid 20s in the winter time middle 30s on average..

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are the lithium cells cold proof? because it gets into the mid 20s in the winter time middle 30s on average..
is have no idea. I've seen people ask that in different places and the only answer I've seen is that they have test vehicles up north.

you could email and ask, but even that would be up to you to believe them or not. not a concern where I'm at, so I didn't ask.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is have no idea. I've seen people ask that in different places and the only answer I've seen is that they have test vehicles up north.

you could email and ask, but even that would be up to you to believe them or not. not a concern where I'm at, so I didn't ask.
it says sub zero but? do they mean C or F

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no clue.. call them?

either way you're going to be a bit of a Bata tester, since there's just not a lot of people out there reporting on usage and he's only sold them for 2 years.

oem gm is probably the way to go.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no clue.. call them?

either way you're going to be a bit of a Bata tester, since there's just not a lot of people out there reporting on usage and he's only sold them for 2 years.

oem gm is probably the way to go.
i found a place that has a lifetime warranty for $2500 inc tax they operate in 4 states

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let us know how it goes. when you get it, post up some torque logs of the voltages under the load test. be interesting to see how good their referb cells are and what kinda battery time you get with a 10amp load.