Just got the Denali back...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I might throw a magnacharger on it here shortly or sell it and build something more mountain friendly. Tires are 285/40/22 nitto 420S.

I think it needs the amber in the headlight cleared, clear bumper lights, and another 1" of drop but it may be time for something fresh now that it's perfect haha.

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
Where did you get that HD hood? I looked everywhere and most sites say that "this part DOES NOT fit your specified vehicle."

I don't mind purchasing new, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Sick truck btw Max. Yours has always been my favorite!

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Where did you get that HD hood? I looked everywhere and most sites say that "this part DOES NOT fit your specified vehicle."

It won't say it will fit because it isn't supposed to.
I believe if it fits 99-02 HD trucks that's the one to get. I might have the years wrong but it won't say it'll fit your truck.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HD hoods were NEVER meant to go on a Yukon. They were made for the 00-02 HD silverados only. You have to purchase a silverado HD hood, and then have a body shop cut and bend it to match the lines of the Yukon instead of the tahoe.

That's why this is such an awesome mod. You can't purchase it, it has to be made.

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
Yea, shortly after I posted that I found out by reading another thread that you have to have it custom made. Really cool I think! I am definitely buying that hood. It's a must!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts