Just finished body lift on Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

custom99

Reaction score
I cheaped out on the Escalade and did a body lift on it. Performance accessories does not list one for Escalade or Denali. I decided to order part number 10113, one for the 00-05 Yukon, Suburban, and Tahoe. Everything matched up except the mount for the tow hooks. I had to cut off the mount for them which I was not planning on putting them back on anyways. Took me just under 8 hours and was worth the work.

IMAG1173_zps753a628a.jpg

IMAG1171_zps0540031d.jpg

surferrepoman

Reaction score
Your Escalade looks great! I have a Denali with 2" spacers and Keys, but I am looking for more room to run a biiger tire. I checked out the kit that you bought and it says "Not Denali" I assume because Denali and Escalade are full time awd, but it worked for you. Do you think you could fit a 35" tire under there with your 3" body lift and an additional 2" spacer and keys? My Denali is not going offroad, just want a bigger tire and a taller stance.

If anyone else can chime in, I would appreciate the info.

OP
OP
C

custom99

Reaction score
I am running stock keys. I am running 33's and they rub the inner fender when turning very slow. Usually hear it when parking. I think the 35's may still rub a little with the spacer and keys. I called and talked to tech at performance accessories before buying the kit and he told me I could make it work if I wanted to do a little grinding. The only issue I had was mounting the front bumper cover back on the truck. The mounts for the tow hooks had to be ground off. Other than that everything went really smooth and bolted right up. The rear bumper brackets that come with the kit worked perfect with no modification. I still need to figure out something to fill in the opening where the tow hooks came through before. The ground off mounts show through the openings and look terrible. Let me know if you do the whole setup you are talking about. I would like to see the pics when finished of how it looks with the spacers and body lift. I have had people tell me it looks like I should be running 35's on it.

surferrepoman

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'm going to give them a call before I order the kit just to see what they say. It looks like I may not get a 35 under there with out rubbing, but I can live with a 33. I also was planning on removing my tow hooks and put on a Denali down under grille so hopefully it will cover that up. My biggest concern is how the truck will handle. I don't want it to have too much roll.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Looks great bro. Interesting that haters havnt chimed in but haters gonna hate so just ignore them. I have a body lift on my hoe and love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2015 Suburban