Just dropping in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtc1328

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am a former 2000 Tahoe LT owner. I owned it from roughly 2007 - 2009, and I am considering purchasing another Tahoe in the near future. I currently own a 2011 Nissan Xterra S, and have absorbed a great deal of information off of thenewx.org forum, so I thought I'd come read through this forum before I actually buy a new rig. And by new, I mean NNBS, probably 2009 and up, if I can find a good LTZ model within budget. I love the simplicity of the Xterra, and all of its rugged awesomeness, but I have an itch called Tahoe that needs to be scratched. The wife and I also intend to start a family, so it will be nice to have the extra space.
Thanks to all who contribute to this forum. It has been a great resource.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome

there is lots of good info here, as well as ideas on mods

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Michael!!

OP
OP
mtc1328

mtc1328

Reaction score
Thank you, Miami-Dade! I grew up in Naples, FL, and man, do I miss the beach. Much better-looking people in Miami Beach, though! Well, younger, anyways.

OP
OP
mtc1328

mtc1328

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ on Saturday. I traded in my 2011 Nissan Xterra, and I'm still not sure what to do with all of the extra space and power. I'm very much enjoying the new ride. However, I feel that I've already got the itch the start modding the Tahoe. When the funds are available, I'll spring for a level kit, and either a new head unit, or one of the Bluetooth adapters.

I appreciate all who contribute to this forum. thenewx.org was an awesome resource while owning my Xterra, so i look forward to finding the same within this forum.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent choice on your 2011 Tahoe LTZ!! I am sure you will love it more then the Xterra.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401