It's been awhile...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotCarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, it has been a couple months since I have been on here, I spent the summer working in the mountains with no internet access. It is good to be back on here, and the Hoe underwent a few changes over the summer. Here are some before and after pics, let me know what ya think!!

What I did:
Billet grille, WAAG brush guard, complete de-badge minus the LT symbols, removed stickers here and there, gave her a good wash and wax.

IMG_0409.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg

nimrodcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm diggin' the grille and brush guard. Looks like your front license plate has seen better days though, lol.

Lookin' good!

OP
OP
HotCarl

HotCarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm diggin' the grille and brush guard. Looks like your front license plate has seen better days though, lol.

Lookin' good!

Thanks man! Yeah I had a run in with a snow bank last winter, new bracket/mounting piece for the plate is on order, as the original one is broken in half behind the plate. Gonna have to try and flatten the plate out somehow, until the county switches to plastic like everywhere else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076