ISRT-HOE New Member from NYC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that thing is clean! Straight grandma truck lol, I cant wait to see it finished, especially bagged and bodied, here is my brothers bagged and bodied 1500 for inspiration lol and a clean obs 2 door, layin doors lol
P4150048.jpg14795a68.jpg

OP
OP
I

ISRT-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow and wow! Man sometimes I wish I lived in places south like Texas, all u guys slam ur trucks so well. U do NOT see trucks lowered around here like that. Static drops yeah but I don't even know of any shops who specialize in such things like body drops. All I know of are speed/performance and audio shops here in the NY area. Heck if anyone knows of a place or a person near me please share!

:) grandpa truck. Funny

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are alot of shops that do it down here, I hope you find a place up there, cause that truck is to pretty not to be hacked up lol, and here is a bodied 4 door hoe just incase you are not inspired already haha
P4150049.jpg

OP
OP
I

ISRT-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do Shops out by you charge to lay frame on say 22"? Doing all the metal work and keep my rear seats? Maybe I'll come down by there to have the work done for me.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man looking foward to the build!

I am from LI, NY! With our roads we cant have big rims and rubber band tires!

Need any welding, exhaust, or mechinical work you cant do shoot me a text 631-707-0797 Jason

There is a place in Bay Shore, NY Squeaky Kleen that does exactly what your looking for!

OP
OP
I

ISRT-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks man... do you work at this place? I'd stop by and take a look at the shop for sure. I am still looking around. My truck actually finally shipped yesterday and should be in NY in about 4-5 days. I didn't know there would be so much paperwork and stuff to do... Can't wait. Just wish it was summer and not heading up winter... Bought a custom cover to toss over it and put it in the garage until I have more solid plans.

So, I went searching for Squeeky Clean and found a site. Could you tell me more?

Man looking foward to the build!

I am from LI, NY! With our roads we cant have big rims and rubber band tires!

Need any welding, exhaust, or mechinical work you cant do shoot me a text 631-707-0797 Jason

There is a place in Bay Shore, NY Squeaky Kleen that does exactly what your looking for!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia