ISRT-HOE New Member from NYC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

ISRT-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So... it finally arrived! Two days earlier than what I was told. I had to drive up from Queens NY 2 hours away to take in the delivery. Poor guy had to wait around for a bit. They should have called ahead...

OP
OP
I

ISRT-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pictures - Still on the truck...

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
I

ISRT-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Coming off and off... Battery was dead and had to jump start off a friend but all is well now. Just starting to look over the truck for the first time and catching a handfull of minor issues. Didn't have as much time as I wanted looking things over. Will have to dive into it deeper tomorrow.

Attachments

• rolling2.jpg
    rolling2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 4
  • rolling1.jpg
    rolling1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 4
  • off1.jpg
    off1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3

custom97

Reaction score
Did you buy this Hoe in Houston? It seems I had told my brother to jump on this deal a week ago when I first saw on it. What did you end up paying for it, if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
I

ISRT-HOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
welcome from the long island

Thanks! Alas a fellow NYer!

Checking out the truck and finding issues here and there... Nothing too bad until... leak... antifreeze... WTF! Started to trace it and found that someone had already bypassed the heater core... fishy! **** me I'm thinking... But, then it can't be leaking from the heater core if it's already bypassed... ugh, I keep looking and I can't pinpoint it but it seems to flow out from between the engine and the transmission. A heavy leak when the engine is on... Def not the heater core but confused/upset that it was even bypassed.

Just called the dealer and will be bringing the truck to a shop tomorrow to see what it is exactly... anyone have any thoughts? Headgasket is all I can think...

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Did you buy this Hoe in Houston? It seems I had told my brother to jump on this deal a week ago when I first saw on it. What did you end up paying for it, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi, no not from Houston... Although I saw the same colored one on Craigslist over there. It was a 4x4 though and was a LS. Maybe that was the one your talking about.

This one I bid on thru ebay so I didnt get to really really check it out before hand. Kindda beating me up now about it but, even if I checked it out before hand, it was an auction and would have to pay whatever the bids land on. Ended up being just over 3k I forget how much but then paid for shipping and all...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz