Is this Chevy Tahoe or GMC Yukon ?!! HELP for PI Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wilcfr

Reaction score
I need your help identifying this vehicle. Is this a Chevy Tahoe or Yukon ?

If so what year.... I know the photo is grainy but this is the best I have.

God bless you for the help !!!

View attachment 249145
A large Jeep. Too narrow for a full size GM product. Don't know which model, but the thin C pillar, square shape and high license plate scream Jeep to me.

Scott Barrett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks more like a Dodge Nitro to me. I change my vote. I say Tahoe. I have been googling pics of suv's for the last half hour. The angle of the picture and the lighting are still messing with me. But I think the amber on the taillight is a reflection not actually the tail lamp color. The bulges on the rear fender arches almost perfectly match a tahoe. The location of the license plate appear to be deceptive because you can't clearly see the bottom of the rear window in the picture. Also it appears to have a very GM rear window spoiler and roof rails.

Last edited:

Bigshawn

Reaction score
I think it's a Toyota 4runner was my first guess. Looks to narrow to be a Tahoe but it could be the way the pic is.

Reaction score
View attachment 249325

Based on the circled areas I say its a Tahoe. Possibly a midnight edition. Tail light stops short like a Tahoe and at the bumper its straight edge around the side. The image distortion almost makes it looks like a angle but its just the image.

Up top there is a red looking bit which would be the 3rd brake light up top it looks the right size for a Tahoe. Also the emblem is blurry but bow-tie sized.

Id say its a K2 Tahoe.

View attachment 249324
I agree....it's possible the driver's rear tail light assembly was changed to an Escalade that runs up very high towards the top of the rear glass height. The passenger rear tail light assembly looks stock....15 or newer model.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more I look, I sense that right "lit tail light" is from a reflection off something else. Possibly?
The lens does not look like it is actually on the black vehicle??

The background images are distorted, on both sides, front of the black vehicle.
This screen shot is an indication of a vehicle, but without any identifiable features and a plate number, ...... No useful evidence.
( If evidence is what the poster is looking for?)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n