Is there going to be a Ultimate Edition Yukon...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ketzer

Reaction score
Not talking about the current Ultimate option package, but something like the Denali Ultimate Sierra.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not talking about the current Ultimate option package, but something like the Denali Ultimate Sierra.
Haven't heard anything official but I'd guess they'll update the interior on the SUVs in the next year or two. Seems out of synch that the pickups would have a nicer interior than the SUVs - but that will soon be the case.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would guess the 2024’s will get a refreshed interior and a few special editions

ATXDriver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm hoping for the AT4X package on the yukon also. Both the Denali Ultimate and AT4X Sierras look amazing.

Yarosuav

Reaction score
If the Sierra is getting Super Cruise, I bet next Yukon Denali will get it as well.

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Ultimately" it will depend on the chip shortage most likely. They can't make them with the bells and whistles they offer right now so adding more features will just make constraints worse. I'd bet a year out too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700