Is my yukon ceramic coated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tydougherty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

New to me 2019 Yukon Denali. Washed it by hand for the first time and everything sheeted right off the vehicle. Let me preface this by saying I am coming from an 08 Tundra with a ton of miles and only got washed when it rained. This is by far the nicest and newest vehicle I have ever owned so this may be normal with a newer vehicle and proper care.

I was wondering if there is a way to tell if the vehicle was ceramic coated? Looks like the owner prior to me was an older person and a snowbird. Maybe they had it done when they bought it? I looked in the door jambs and manual and didn't see any receipts or stickers.

If it was, what is the best way to take care of it? I see that there are a few ceramic coating boosters out there but I have read it should be per manufacturers recommendations. I would to use a booster that may be incompatible with what is already on there.

Thanks

Ty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons