iPhone 8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgibson78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My iphone 8 won't charge. I removed the rubber mat on the charging pad and tried it and it recognized it for a couple of seconds and then lost it. It sounds like it's because of the position of charging coil (or the fact that it is a single coil) in the charging pad. I am so disappointed!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So wait, other phones are able to use this feature without much issue but since the iphone won't work with it then it is the chargers fault?

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why it wouldn't.. my note does.. and so did my note 6
It works for your Note 8? It worked fine with my Samsung S6 but when I had my S7 Edge it was tricky and had to move it around. Now I have the Samsung S8 plus which is a 6.2 inch screen and doesn’t fit good enough to charge it. Did you motify it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigboychi

Reaction score
It works for your Note 8? It worked fine with my Samsung S6 but when I had my S7 Edge it was tricky and had to move it around. Now I have the Samsung S8 plus which is a 6.2 inch screen and doesn’t fit good enough to charge it. Did you motify it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigboychi

Reaction score
Yeah. I never had the original factory 1.. there is a thread here where I posted photos..idea came from another group member.. my is narrow it leans at an angle but works find..I installed 1 with dual charging coils

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900