Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

piranah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been lurking here for a month or two, bout time I introduce myself. New to a truck, drove cars since 16 (25 now) love it. First vehicle I've ever worked on.

I have a 99 hoe with 134k miles. I am the third owner. Prev owner before me didnt take care of her....took me 5 hours just to wash and clay it, after I washed it 2x when I first got it. So yea, it needs some tlc, but it will be good to go shortly.

From the pics below, I know I need to finish debadging, but the prev owner never washed it in the two years he owned it, its a white car for $#!@ sake. :supergay: so they are on there. I have even gone the gasoline route, still wont come off easy.

Got a "double din" unit off ebay a couple years ago, and never had a car that it would fit in, so it went in this. It covers the ac controls, but I know where they are. I am still working on painting the dash, it was more an impluse to see if i could do it..

Next on the list is some HIDs. i cant see at night at all, and I drive country roads a lot (live in the midwest, so thats all there is), so helps to be able to see. Whats the best/cheapest for these?

Thanks guys, looking forward to learning sooo much more.

untitled-2-2.jpg

untitled-3-2.jpg

untitled-5-2.jpg

Last edited:

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man. Good looking truck you got there, I also recommend the 3m eraser wheel to rid the sides of the adhesive.. keep us updated.

OP
OP
P

piranah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
bowtiefreak

love the look of yours..i dont want that big of a lift, if any, my kids are still small enough that they gotta jump to get in...so once they get bigger might look at doing a small lift.

but i love love love the look of the craggars and an aggressive tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn