Interior squeaking noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmccabe2001

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had recently purchased a 2023 Tahoe LT with buckets in the middle. It only has 1500 miles on it now, and I am having an issue with a persistent squeaking noise that seems to be coming from the vacinity of the bucket seats. At first I thought it was coming from the driver's side. I flipped up the seat and nothing was loose. The issue has been persisting and now seems to coming from both sides. Anyone had this issue or have any ideas on a solution?

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prob a good chance it’s this…

That’s come up on a few other forum posts.

My ‘21 has it happening too. I haven’t taken it in for it just yet as I feel they’ll have trouble actually verifying it. Seems like the colder weather enhances the 2nd row noise.

Also another possibility…my wife’s ‘20 Traverse 2nd row seats tend to not click into both sides of the guides so the trick for that is to apply weight (sit in the seat) when sliding it to see if it clicks in both sides. Then it went away. Again that’s a different vehicle and might be a different scenario than what’s happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts