Interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LDiLapi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all. I just bought a 2008 Chevy Tahoe LTZ. The interior lights only come on if the driver's door is opened or manually on the dash. Is there a setting for this or is it possible that all the door switches, except the driver's door, don't work? Thanks in advance for the help!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

OP
OP
LDiLapi

LDiLapi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.
Hi Joseph. I will gladly post some pics. In NY, it's been raining since I got it. (Of course) In the few days that I've had the truck, I'm quickly falling in love with it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14