Interior LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats everyone using for their "puddle" lights under their mirrors?

I just got some high powered SMD 360 bulbs, but there not very bright. They just fit inside the hole, if they were any bigger they wounld not fit.
I wish the 07-10 puddle lights were like the 00-06 where you could just put a huge row of led's in there.
So whats everyone else doing with the 07-10 models?

Attachments

• wled-xhp5.jpg
    wled-xhp5.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8

trevorluken

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put mine in I bought from eBay let me tell you those things are bright. I spent 35 with shipping for all 6 of them and I am pleased rather then spending $200

yatch07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering how are this bulb holding up and does anyone remember the seller on ebay?

G4rr3tt9

Reaction score
I just got mine ordered tonight. I can not wait to get them. I ordered 6 bulbs out of hong kong and with shipping it os only setting me back $15. Pretty hard to beat.

Jaletti

Reaction score
Okay I just read through this and i guess i'll ask the noob question, only because i'm afraid of cracking anything lol. How do you pop the cover piece off? just a flat head screw driver and pry out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts