Interior LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are pics that you took? Are they pretty bright? Are they really white, I bought ones that were more blue in color and don't like them?

OP
OP
tool2269

tool2269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are pics that you took? Are they pretty bright? Are they really white, I bought ones that were more blue in color and don't like them?

Yeah they give off a slightly bluish tint. I got them to match my HIDs. To me they're brighter than the stock lights. I think the PUTCOs are brighter due to them having more SMD Leds per blub. These have 12 per bulb

nuttkaze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at work and about too order...how many do I need? I have a 07 short yukon!!

OP
OP
tool2269

tool2269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 6 for my 2009 Tahoe. They're 44mm Festoon type bulbs. You might want to double check if those are the same type bulbs you're car uses.

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mine from VLED.com and they are soooo amazing. a bit more expensive $12 a bulb but from the pics, i would say that mine are brighter....

i also got the puddle leds license plate leds and reverse light leds. what a difference.

although after seeing how cheap these are, i think i might have went this route:)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hey Scottrick and tool, about how bright are these LEDs, I am about to get some but want to know if they are bright enough??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10