Interior LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ those look really good - nice and bright. How did the reverse lights turn out, as far as useful light on the ground?

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered (SUPER 5K WHITE 36 LED DOME LIGHT - 211_36_W_5K)
http://www.v-leds.com/Interior-LED/DomeMap-LED/White-LED/SUPER-5K-WHITE-36-LED-p6941705-1-3.html

I e-mailed them and they said they will fit, so I went with that. If not I can ***** at them and hope they send me the other ones.
I didn't realize until after I ordered that they are "36 Mini SMTs" compared to the "20 led SMTs", oh well. After realizing I looked for the lumen specs but they did not have them for the 36 M-SMTs.

I will let you guys know how they turn out when i get them.

If order from v-leds.com use the coupon code "toyotanation". This will get you 10% off your order.

And also be careful when you are ordering. They offer white leds in 5000k (more white) and 6000k (blue tint to them).

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love the amount of light that i get on the ground for the reverse lights. Much brighter and actually helps with reversing at night cause i have REALLY dark tint all the way around. Now rather than rolling down the windows its just bright.

:)

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon07Artic-Are those the 44mm 12SMD lights off ebay from user ledlightzlz? Yours look more white then the previous picture posted, which is what I am looking for. My last set were too blue for me.

Has anyone tryed these 36smd bulbs? Will they fit? For 2 bucks more a piece they are probably worth it for the exta brightness.
http://www.v-leds.com/Interior-LED/DomeMap-LED/White-LED/SUPER-6K-WHITE-36-LED-p7701682-1-3.html

These lights are exactly identical to tools. Or atleast they are from the same seller. I dont know why my lights appear whiter than tools but every batch they manufacture had a +/- deviation. Maybe i just got the whiter ones.

It could also be the camera. Some camera catches the Cyon ( blue ) more than others.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

i love the amount of light that i get on the ground for the reverse lights. Much brighter and actually helps with reversing at night cause i have REALLY dark tint all the way around. Now rather than rolling down the windows its just bright.

:)

incision. where did you get the reverse lights and license plate lights? and how much did you pay for them?

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i also got the license plate lights from the same buyer, cannot be more happy with his lights. its cheap too so it doesnt dent your wallet like putco does.

r6acer

Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10