Interior chrome delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matz

Reaction score
Had anyone done anything to subtly delete the interior chrome trim ring around radio/vent ring on a '22 Tahoe. In driving today the angle of the sun was continuously blinding me with the reflection. Thanks

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing the reflection of the trim around the A/C vents in my rearview mirrors. I must be getting used to it because it bothered me at first, but I have not really noticed it lately.

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
On my SLT Yukon it’s the front chrome trim on the vents reflecting in the side mirrors-definitely be nice to have that replaced or blackout

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could always take off all panels and take to a shop to vinyl wrap I suppose.

Just50

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was going to post this here a few weeks ago. I'm in Virginia and sometimes that sunlight is bright around 2PM and that reflection is any joke. I was curious to know if the trim pieces comes off.

Came here to post about the center console lid/arm rest is already showing the elbow dent as in true Chevrolet fashion and wondered if anyone else was having that too already? 2022 Z71 delivered to me in March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent