Installing factory radio 15800000 need help with xm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicegy31

Reaction score
I am changing out my factory radio to put in the navigation one. I purchased model number 15800000 and it works great I had i unlocked and all is good. When I purchased my radio the guy sent me the xm module as well. What I would like to know is where does the xm connect? There is not a harness in back of the radio to connect it. If someone could send me a pic of where in the tahoe it goes and if possible the clip that goes in it. Hopefully I could buy the back piece.. Thanks in advanced.

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will have to splice the XM connector into the smaller plug on the back of the radio.

Did you have the wiring harness coming from the XM module?

OP
OP
N

nicegy31

Reaction score
Hi I am not sure. the factory radio did not have xm I bought the nav radio on e bay and the guy sent me the xm box with it I am trying to find out where I can find the wiring for it and if I do not have the wiring for the xm how can I install it and after that i will need to find a copy of the navigation dvd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84