installing a billet grill......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgiguere17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know how to install a billet grill?

I have a billet grille for my 04 yukon but I have having trouble with the directions and VERY little pictures that is hard to explain what they want me to cut and not to cut out.

This is a direct replacement grille. I have to cut out all the ribs but I want to make sure that I do it right the first time.

Does anyone have any directions or links to directions or a video on how to install one of these?

I had directions at one time on the computer but it magically got deleted :(

Last edited:

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
it might help if you post some pictures of the grille you purchased and where the mounting hardware is to go... this would help us to help you

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I installed one, just use a cordless drill and break all the Weld points on the plastic and pull the black plastic grill out, then use the drill to drill the holes and use the included mounting screws to attach the grill. Any questions just ask. I never installed anything like that before and I did it alone in about 1 1/2 hours cause I triple checked everything haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA