Infotainment screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gavenger

Reaction score
Well this sucks, got I the tahoe this morning and the infotainment screen won't come on. After several restarts nothing. I can switch the radio from am/fm and xm, there is just no video. anyone know where the video in is located? Is it easy to get to?

vp46

Reaction score
Did you ever get this resolved? (we just had the screen go out... literally 10 mins ago)

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Wife just called and said cycling the ignition did NOT fix the screen... it's stil out. <sigh>

Anyone know what might be going on? Are these prone to fail? Damn car is NEW. grrrr.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

ok... next update. Wife says on the way home the screen just started working again - no input or fiddling on her part it simply started to work again. Grrr. That's almost worse because now I have no idea why it went out in the first place.

OP
OP
G

Gavenger

Reaction score
I did not, I attributed it to heat (it gets extremely hot where I am) or not enough technology horsepower. I noticed a huge amount of lag after starting the car when it tries to load the XM and Navigation at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4