Infotainment Screen(s) Delete Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam I am

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I bought my wife's 21 High Country suburban during COVID, the only vehicles available were the super optioned ones. So, I sprung for the one with the infotainment as we knew we would be road tripping with it and I have two teenage daughters. The shortcoming's of the system are well known and my girls don't use it at all...they just use their phones with ear buds and are much, much happier as long there's sufficient service available. So...I removed my screens, bracketry, and trim bezels and installed this guy's 3D printed covers. Couldn't be happier with the outcome and the black matches pretty dang well. My girls love the increased visibility and my wife is overjoyed at not having to wipe dog nose trails off the screens. Pretty easy removal. I've boxed up both screens to safely store in case we ever decide sell the vehicle. If anyone else is considering deleting the screens, here's a link to the youtube video he put out there. I ordered mine off the link in the info and had them 4 days later. Great seller, great product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia