Info on these buttons??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vette66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MPG 23+. Don't know if the pic will attach.

Not to doubt you but COMPUTERS LIE!!!. Currently my truck is telling me I am getting 17.1 MPG in town. But if I take the miles and divide them by the gallons used I get 11.3 mpg. Now which is more accurate? Raw data will always be more accurate. Try filling it up and figure out the mileage, that way I bet you it will be different.

Last edited:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to doubt you but COMPUTER LIE!!!. Currently my truck is telling me I am getting 17.1 MPG in town. But if I take the miles and divide them by the gallons used I get 11.3 mpg. Now which is more accurate? Raw data will always be more accurate. Try filling it up and figure out the mileage that way I bet you it will be different.

Now 11.3 around town on an XL seems pretty realistic.

I have never gotten anything better than 16 ish (per the computer only, not calcualted the old fashioned way) on the freeway, around town the computer says between 11 and 12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOnlyBenjammin