Incriminator Audio 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the Dayton classic 10 in there for testing.....but onto the Peerless SLS 10" for final install. Didn't really feel like a 12" PA driver....lol

http://www.amazon.com/Peerless-830634-10-SLS-Woofer/dp/B002M9WT42

# Designed for "active studio monitors"
# Premium sculpted stamped steel chassis with low-diffraction edge
# Under-dust cap and under-spider venting
# Treated "long-fiber paper cone" with rubber edge

THIS my friend is finally something we TOTALLY agree on!!!!!

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow you really no what your talking about wrenchguy damn lol i wanna see and hear this truck

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrench.. let them know buddy.. all you bass guys.. thats cool.. but when you wanna hear LOUD clear mids.. like forreal ass studio sound.. its all about them paper 10s to make it talk!!! Youre gonna need it with those 21s.. lol

OP
OP
W

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
# Designed for "active studio monitors"
# Premium sculpted stamped steel chassis with low-diffraction edge
# Under-dust cap and under-spider venting
# Treated "long-fiber paper cone" with rubber edge

THIS my friend is finally something we TOTALLY agree on!!!!!

It has a solid reputation for in car use. The SQ guys put it at entry level when they were twice the price too.

MOB I never mean to disagree man...lol

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

wow you really no what your talking about wrenchguy damn lol i wanna see and hear this truck

I don't know everything, there's a lot to take in....lol

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Wrench.. let them know buddy.. all you bass guys.. thats cool.. but when you wanna hear LOUD clear mids.. like forreal ass studio sound.. its all about them paper 10s to make it talk!!! Youre gonna need it with those 21s.. lol

Just a nice daily. I'll turn it up when the TL is in it...lol

To have midbass of this nature is just sweet in itself. Rock and Metal is just nice and pronounced from old to new age too. That review is from 1 18" BTL to 2 18" BTL's in there and then 2 Fi Q 18's sealed and ported.

So to run the 2 21's like I will its necessary. I also got myself the 21" basket to use as a stencil so box soon.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MOB I never mean to disagree man...lol

lol i was kidding .. i was kinda refering to the fact you and i have ********** every stereo install thread on here the past 2 weeks.. lol.. and i WISH my focal rep was sneaking around on here.. because i think theyd see theyre getting their moneys worth out of me.. lol

OP
OP
W

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
lol i was kidding .. i was kinda refering to the fact you and i have ********** every stereo install thread on here the past 2 weeks.. lol.. and i WISH my focal rep was sneaking around on here.. because i think theyd see theyre getting their moneys worth out of me.. lol

Its all good man cool to find the people interested. I didn't want to call you out on your Focal affiliation...lol I have some too. Mike at Vertex is in touch with awesome people and has great product and prices. I hope to use him as a distributor one day.

Audio seems touchy here. Nothing wrong with mainstream if its all you know. Just have to buy into their high end to not be wasting your efforts. Then the same or better can be had for less if you know what to look for.

They should change the the title from Audio & Electronics to Kicker & JL. Then we wouldn't have to waste our time telling people about stuff and they can go to the local shop.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Audio seems touchy here. Nothing wrong with mainstream if its all you know. Just have to buy into their high end to not be wasting your efforts. Then the same or better can be had for less if you know what to look for.

They should change the the title from Audio & Electronics to Kicker & JL. Then we wouldn't have to waste our time telling people about stuff and they can go to the local shop.

lol isnt that true... dont get it twisted though.. i rep it cause i love it.. i genuinely believe that the only reason someone can think some of the stuff some people believe.. about jl and kicker, ect.. is its just the best they ever heard.. but by NO means does it mean its the best (period)

OP
OP
W

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
lol isnt that true... dont get it twisted though.. i rep it cause i love it.. i genuinely believe that the only reason someone can think some of the stuff some people believe.. about jl and kicker, ect.. is its just the best they ever heard.. but by NO means does it mean its the best (period)

I'm just speaking from countless Kicker and JL installs...lol I'm not trying to be a rebel.

There's too many out there to love just one!...lol

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

I'm going IA this time cuz I can build a cool theme around it, 21" woofers, and Nick is straight up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable