In the market

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
in the process of buying a NNBS. Either a Denali or the Tahoe. I prefer the styling of the Tahoe, but it’s not a deal breaker.

Thing is, I’m going to be using it to pull a camping trailer, and the 5.3 CAN pull it with no problem, but the question is, should I get the 6.2 with the Denali for the increased torque? Gas mileage is not a concern between the two.

So just wanted some opinions between the two, from those of you that know them the best.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
in the process of buying a NNBS. Either a Denali or the Tahoe. I prefer the styling of the Tahoe, but it’s not a deal breaker.

Thing is, I’m going to be using it to pull a camping trailer, and the 5.3 CAN pull it with no problem, but the question is, should I get the 6.2 with the Denali for the increased torque? Gas mileage is not a concern between the two.

So just wanted some opinions between the two, from those of you that know them the best.

You still gonna buy back the old one?!

97audia4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant speak for the 5.3 but I tow with the 6.2 and it makes things a breeze, can pull 4500 lbs at 75 with no struggle at all.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
There is an old indian saying.....

There is no replacement for displacement.

Ok, it may not have been an Indian saying but it is true none the less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk