In-Service Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ebay Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool! A set of 20" LTZ rims with snow tires just sold on CL for like $200 earlier in the week out there... I was out of town or would have snatched them up! I need winter tires for the "mild" winter we're expecting.

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

It is a shame I missed them. I had the 20's on my Silverado LTZ and I liked the look.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

cjracer20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m way up north in Petoskey.

I just bought a 2013 PPV that all I know about it is that it had its service done at Festerling's Auto Service in Petoskey. Do you have any insight as to which agency might be getting it's *** done there? From what research I've been able to do, it looks like the Sheriff's department uses the Tahoes.

XEALOT

Reaction score
I just bought a 2013 PPV that all I know about it is that it had its service done at Festerling's Auto Service in Petoskey. Do you have any insight as to which agency might be getting it's *** done there? From what research I've been able to do, it looks like the Sheriff's department uses the Tahoes.

Wow, what a small world!! Festerlings is where I get all of my work done also. In fact I’m getting my winter tires put on and an oil change there on Wednesday.

They do all the PM’s for the state police post up here and probably Emmet County Sherrif’s department as well. They do really great work at that shop, so I’m sure the vehicle will have been well taken care of mechanically.

They do use heavy amounts or salt and sand up here in the winter though, so expect a good amount of rust on the undercarriage.

Last edited:

XEALOT

Reaction score
Good deal. I was just up in that area on my motorcycle to see the Tunnel of Trees. The northern part of the state is a whole different world than the Detroit area (and that's definitely a good thing [emoji6])

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

Sweet, that’s right in my neck of the woods. I wish we were closer, I would love to have something like “cars and coffee” with the guys from the forum.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Call them up and give them your vin#. They might have some info on it, you never know they might have full service records. That's what I did when I narrowed down the area my PPV came from. Called up Univesity of Michigan PD, got a hold of the fleet officer and gave him the vin#.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076