Ideas Or Awarenesses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpThomass

Reaction score
Just bought my second Yukon XL, this time a denali, any coo ideas for it, or anything I should be aware of? Any things you guys have noticed on yours, good or bad?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just bought my second Yukon XL, this time a denali, any coo ideas for it, or anything I should be aware of? Any things you guys have noticed on yours, good or bad?
Soooo many lol. What's your end goal? Speed? Looks? Performance?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Probably just looks for now, and some performance mods, but how fast can I really get a 6000 pound car to go aha.
Depends on your $$ situation. Pretty fast tho. Just check out @67RS427's build page. He's putting out crazy power.
I'm not on the same level as him, but mine is a little quicker then stock.
My cold start vid--just to give you an idea.

OP
OP
SpThomass

SpThomass

Reaction score
Depends on your $$ situation. Pretty fast tho. Just check out @67RS427's build page. He's putting out crazy power.
I'm not on the same level as him, but mine is a little quicker then stock.
My cold start vid--just to give you an idea.

That’s a dope build, is he going for a race build? I mean I’m sure I could get this thing to go real fast, but I’m more about looks ykno. One thing I’m really trying to figure out is if the new Escalade tail lights can fit into this, says they can’t, but I’m sure I can find a way!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That’s a dope build, is he going for a race build? I mean I’m sure I could get this thing to go real fast, but I’m more about looks ykno. One thing I’m really trying to figure out is if the new Escalade tail lights can fit into this, says they can’t, but I’m sure I can find a way!
Him? Not really sure. I think he's ran in on the track for 1/4 mile times. Not sure about the tail lights tho.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

What year is yours? By "new escalade" you meant 2015+? The ones that go all the way up? :doublepuke:

OP
OP
SpThomass

SpThomass

Reaction score
What year is yours? By "new escalade" you meant 2015+? The ones that go all the way up? :doublepuke:
Sorry for the late reply, was on vacation for spring break with the familia, but yea I mean the ones that go all the way up. I think they’re dope